Task & Purpose Is Hiring A 2016 Social Media Intern For Our NYC Office
Task & Purpose, a rapidly growing news and culture site geared toward the modern military and veterans community, is looking … Continued
Task & Purpose, a rapidly growing news and culture site geared toward the modern military and veterans community, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern for our New York City office.
In this role, you’ll create social-first content, engage our large and active social media following, and test/measure the impact of posts, tweets, and campaigns. You’ll also work closely with Task & Purpose’s marketing team and editors to drive the big ideas that propelled this platform to 1.5M unique monthly visitors and 3.4M monthly pageviews.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact and work with a team devoted to giving voice to the new generation of American veterans.
- Curate weekly lists of recommended content for partners and influencers.
- Pitch ideas and create native content for Facebook/Instagram/Twitter.
- Pull and analyze reports on campaign and channel performance.
- Structure and run A/B tests.
- Provide additional support to the Task & Purpose marketing team.
- Strong interest in military/veterans news and affairs; informed on current events and topics related to military and veterans space.
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) a must.
- Experience with design programs (Adobe) preferred.
- Must be outgoing and a self-starter.
- Hours are flexible and students are welcome to apply. Military experience or connection helps, but isn’t as necessary as a creative mind and a passion for marketing.
- Interns will receive a stipend.
If you’re interested, please send a resume, cover letter, and sample piece of writing to email@example.com with the subject line: Internship Application 2016 — [Last name].