Task & Purpose, a leading online destination for military service members, veterans, and their supporters, is seeking an experienced director of programmatic digital media sales in NYC.
This position will be responsible for building a multi-platform ad network called the military ad network that will provide traditional and non-standard online advertising across participating partners’ websites.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience at the intersection of technical systems and account management/sales in ad operations. They must be adept at project management, creative services, ad operations, and have significant experience building and managing ad serving solutions with a special focus in ad serving, audience extension products, ad tagging & platform technology, rich media, as well as high impact display, mobile and video ad operations, analytics and campaign management.
- 3+ years in digital advertising operations for publishers, ad agency, or ad network.
- Strong knowledge of DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Industry knowledge of third party ad servicing platforms, behavioral/audience targeting, and rich media vendors.
- Experience with the digital advertising process: RFP’s, IO’s, ad tags, creative assets, launch verification, reporting, and buy or sell side programmatic campaign management.
- Extensive knowledge of online ad technology landscape including third-party servers, exchange/RTB functionality, and general industry trends.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadline and budgets.
- Highly organized, effective time management and project management skills, able to prioritize, meet deadlines, and strong oral and written communication skills.
Interested applicants should send their resume and a short cover letter explaining their interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.