Sign up for our new gear newsletter and you could win amazing swag
Now’s your chance to win a Mystery Ranch backpack stuffed with $450 in gear.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
For more than a year, we’ve been quietly building a specially-trained team of U.S. service members, veterans, and enthusiasts to review the latest and greatest gear and tech on the market. Now, to celebrate the launch of Task & Purpose’s new Gear Locker newsletter, we’re holding a sweepstakes where one contestant will win a Mystery Ranch backpack full of some of our favorite stuff that we’ve reviewed.
Retailing for nearly $180, the Mystery Ranch Urban Assault 24 backpack is one of our favorite bags due to its durability and unique design. Inside, you’ll find several more selections from the Gear Locker team, from knives to watches to T&P merchandise, worth a value of more than $450. If that doesn’t sound like a sweet deal, we don’t know what does.
To enter for a chance to win, sign up for The Gear Locker’s new weekly newsletter. Each Friday, we’ll spotlight some of our favorite gear and tech as well as eye-popping deals on recommended products. From tactical gear to camping equipment, we’ve got your back when it comes to selecting the right kit.
Sign up for the Gear Locker weekly newsletter for a chance to win, and be sure to read sweepstakes terms and conditions here.
Read more from The Gear Locker
- The best shooting ear protection worth wearing
- The best survival knives for conquering the great outdoors
- The best go bags to keep you ready at a moment’s notice
- The best range bags for your next trip to the firing line
- The best ballistic glasses for a day at the range
- The best hatchets for camping and survival
- The best field watches to keep your mission on time
- The best gear under $25 to make life in the field suck less, according to soldiers