Do you want to be part of a small team that’s making a big difference? Hirepurpose is an NYC-based start-up that’s helping veterans find great jobs, and we’re looking for a bright, self-starting Associate Account Executive. This position is ideal for someone with a little experience in sales, marketing, or account management and a big desire to make an impact within an organization.
In this role, you’ll help to build a new Hirepurpose sales pipeline for medium and small businesses. This will include:
- Creating and vetting lead lists
- Managing sales from prospecting to pitch to close
- Providing regular reporting to the sales team
- Recommending process improvements
- Working closely with the account management, marketing, and product teams to incorporate client feedback and improve our services
- 2-3 years professional work experience (sales, marketing, or account management preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- A passion for helping veterans and transitioning service members find jobs
Hirepurpose connects more than 100 Fortune 1000 companies with veterans looking for jobs. Our mission is to help transitioning service members make smart career choices, while helping companies reach and hire a great pool of talent. Task & Purpose, our news and culture site, is the fastest-growing military lifestyle site on the web with 1.8 million monthly unique visitors and counting.
How to apply
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Katie Dexter, Director of Operations, at [email protected]