By J.G. Noll
It doesn’t matter if you’re a service member or if you’re at home: Deployment can feel endless on both sides of the equation. And who knows about days that better than Phil (Bill Murray) from Groundhog Day? Here are seven quotes that nail exactly what it feels like to hit the deployment wall.
1. “Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn’t one today.”
2. “What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?”
3. “Today is tomorrow. It happened.”
4. “Anything different is good.”
5. “Drunk is more fun.”
6. “I’m reliving the same day over and over.”