Get Task & Purpose in your inbox
Task & Purpose Is Hiring A Director Of Programmatic Sales
Task & Purpose, a leading online destination for military service members, veterans, and their supporters, is seeking an experienced director of programmatic digital media sales in NYC.
This position will be responsible for building a multi-platform ad network called the military ad network that will provide traditional and non-standard online advertising across participating partners’ websites.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience at the intersection of technical systems and account management/sales in ad operations. They must be adept at project management, creative services, ad operations, and have significant experience building and managing ad serving solutions with a special focus in ad serving, audience extension products, ad tagging & platform technology, rich media, as well as high impact display, mobile and video ad operations, analytics and campaign management.
- 3+ years in digital advertising operations for publishers, ad agency, or ad network.
- Strong knowledge of DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Industry knowledge of third party ad servicing platforms, behavioral/audience targeting, and rich media vendors.
- Experience with the digital advertising process: RFP’s, IO’s, ad tags, creative assets, launch verification, reporting, and buy or sell side programmatic campaign management.
- Extensive knowledge of online ad technology landscape including third-party servers, exchange/RTB functionality, and general industry trends.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadline and budgets.
- Highly organized, effective time management and project management skills, able to prioritize, meet deadlines, and strong oral and written communication skills.
Interested applicants should send their resume and a short cover letter explaining their interest and qualifications to email@example.com.
The White House doctor still under investigation for doling out pills like a ‘candy man’ is now running for Congress
Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician and retired Navy rear admiral who had a short run as the nominee for the Department of Veterans Affairs in 2018, now plans to run for a seat in Congress.
University of Phoenix to pay $191 million for lying to troops about its close ties with major companies
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The University of Phoenix, which is owned by Apollo Education Group, has agreed to pay $191 million to settle charges that it falsely advertised close ties with major U.S. companies that could lead to jobs for students, the Federal Trade Commission said on Tuesday.
The University of Phoenix will pay $50 million to the FTC to return to consumers and cancel $141 million in student debt.
Some of the advertisements targeted military and Hispanic students, the FTC said.
As UCF research associate Shane Reynolds guides his avatar over a virtual minefield using his iPad, small beeps and whistles reveal the location of the scourge of the modern war zone: Improvised Explosive Devices, or IEDs. He must take his time to sweep every last inch of the playing field to make sure his character doesn't miss any of the often-deadly bombs.
Despite his slow pace, Reynolds makes a small misstep and with a kaboom! a bomb blows up his player, graphically scattering body parts.
The Navy has posthumously awarded aviator and aircrewman wings to three sailors killed in last week's shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola.
"The selfless acts of heroism displayed by these young Sailors the morning of Dec. 6 are nothing short of incredible," Chief of Naval Air Training Rear Adm. Daniel Dwyer said in a statement.