On Aug. 28, VetsinTech NYC will host an employment panel featuring employers from several top Fortune 500 companies, such as Ernst & Young, General Electric, and others.
VetsinTech is an organizations that supports current and returning veterans with re-integration services by connecting them to the national technology ecosystem. The organizations hosts and participates in hiring functions all of the country, so be sure to follow the calendar for the VetsinTech event near you.
Here’s the schedule for the New York City panel.
- 6:00 – 6:45 pm: Mingle, sip a drink, find a seat.
- 6:45 – 7:30 pm: Panel discussion with representatives from Fortune 500 companies.
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm: Q&A session.
- 8:00 pm: Networking, appetizers and drinks.
- 8:45 pm: Final announcements before ending at 9pm.
Be sure to RSVP with your full name on the Meetup website.