Vin Diesel Says He Could Totally Take Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson In A Fight

Entertainment
Screenshot via YouTube

Mark Sinclair and Dwayne Johnson — better known as “Vin Diesel” and “The Rock” to their adoring fans— reportedly did not get along or play nicely on the set of “The Fate of the Furious,” as evidenced in an instagram post where The Rock allegedly referred to Vin Diesel as a “candy ass.” Though their feud was reportedly quashed enough for them to agree to star alongside each other in two more Fast and Furious movies, it may be renewed thanks to UFC fighter Tyron Woodley.


Woodley once publicly stated he would bet on The Rock over Vin Diesel in a hypothetical knock-down, drag out fistfight. And during the premiere for “Guardians of the Galaxy II” on April 25 in TK, Vin Diesel reportedly told Woodley he could “flex on The Rock” in a fight any day, Woodley told TMZ:

So how do the two mountains of muscle actually match up?

Vin Diesel is six feet tall, which mean’s he’s five inches shorter than the Rock and, according to Maxim, the Rock likely outweighs Vin Diesel by 40 pounds. It doesn’t help that Diesel’s also five years older. Plus, before they were actors, The Rock was a WWE wrestler; Vin Diesel was just a bouncer before he got his big break in a 20-minute short titled “Multi-Facial.”

via GIPHY

But even without the fighting experience, the Rock is a massive dude. That’s why 90% of the readers surveyed in this (incredibly scientific) Esquire poll chose Johnson over Diesel in a fight.

But in a fight between Vin Diesel and the Rock, we think the winner actually would be John Cena: there’s no way he wouldn’t join them in this epic of a celebrity cage match.

via GIPHY

(Glow Images via Associated Press)

Editor's Note: This article by Amy Bushatz originally appeared on Military.com, a leading source of news for the military and veteran community.

A massive billing glitch in Tricare's East region, managed by Humana, on Thursday slammed about 25,000 beneficiaries with premium charges 100 times more than they owe monthly for their coverage.

Read More Show Less
A UH-60 Black Hawk departs from The Rock while conducting Medevac 101 training with members of the 386th Expeditionary Medical Group, Feb. 16, 2019. (U.S. Air Force Photo/Tech. Sgt. Robert Cloys)

A Minnesota Army National Guard UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter with three Guardsmen aboard crashed south of St. Cloud on Thursday, said National Guard spokeswoman Army Master Sgt. Blair Heusdens.

At this time, the National Guard is not releasing any information about the status of the three people aboard the helicopter, Heusdens told Task & Purpose on Thursday.

Read More Show Less
Members of the National Socialist Movement, one of the largest neo-Nazi groups in the US, hold a swastika burning after a rally on April 21, 2018 in Draketown, Georgia. (Getty Images/Spencer Platt)

Editor's Note: This article originally appeared on Business Insider.

Former Canadian Army Reserve Master Cpl. Patrik Mathews, 26, was first identified as a member of The Base by Winnipeg Free Press reporter Ryan Thorpe.

Days after Thorpe's report was published, Mathews went missing and was discharged from the military for his alleged ties to the group. His car was found about 10 miles from the U.S. border soon thereafter, and police found a cache of weapons when they raided his home.

Vice reporters Ben Makuch, Mack Lamoureux, and Zachary Kamel, citing confidential sources, reported on Thursday that Mathews had been illegally smuggled across the border and is being hidden by members of The Base, which has operated in encrypted chatrooms as a largely online organization.

Read More Show Less

The Pentagon's latest attempt to twist itself in knots to deny that it is considering sending up to 14,000 troops to the Middle East has a big caveat.

Pentagon spokeswoman Alyssa Farah said there are no plans to send that many troops to the region "at this time."

Farah's statement does not rule out the possibility that the Defense Department could initially announce a smaller deployment to the region and subsequently announce that more troops are headed downrange.

Read More Show Less

The Navy could send a second aircraft carrier to the Middle East if President Donald Trump orders a surge of forces to the region, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mike Gilday said on Thursday.

Gordon Lubold and Nancy Youssef of the Wall Street Journal first reported the United States is considering sending up to 14,000 troops to the Middle East to deter Iran from attacking U.S. forces and regional allies. The surge forces could include several ships.

Read More Show Less