What do you need in a watch? If it's durability, precision and advanced functionality, then you need a Regulus. Designed with input from current and former U.S. Special Operations personnel, the Regulus is a purpose-built and element-proof watch that's all requirement, no excess.
After years of a smart watch, I was hesitant to love the Regulus. I'm used to having an extension of my phone on my wrist. But after 15 minutes, I didn't miss the constant reachability; in fact, I enjoyed feeling off the grid. And, after 30 minutes of the Regulus, when I smashed my wrist into a counter playing football with my son in the kitchen (we can talk about my parenting skills later), I was grateful that I didn't have a delicate glass face, and instead had something would live up to my level of play. For me, the biggest benefit was the five year battery - not something I have to charge every night.
Custom LCD module with 100m water resistance, dual chronographs, oversized LED backlight display, and fiber-reinforced case made to withstand even the harshest conditions.
- Watch Movement Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding for super tough shock absorption and durability. Functions include dual time, time of day (12 or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2099, dual chronographs with 1/100 second resolution visible from all mode screens, count down timer, 3 independent alarms, adjustable LED backlight, and silent mode.
- Watch Dial Custom high contrast LCD
- Watch Case 46mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded TR90 case, with polycarbonate pushers located at 6 and 9 o'clock, hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel bezel, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band 29mm to 24mm tapered custom injection molded free-swing TPU 80 band with water flow texture on bottom side, patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with stainless steel screw bar.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
The Regulus is rugged but sleek, and equally lightweight and durable. And, the display is easy to read, even underwater. With four colors available through GovX (all gunmetal, all black, all sand and multicam), no matter what look you like, you'll find one that perfectly suits you.
At under $150, the Regulus is an unbelievable price for performance. Fifty-four out of 54 reviews on GovX agree: this is a 5 star watch.
Overall, the Regulus watch is an awesome option for any operator, whether your days in the field are behind you or on the horizon. No matter what you have going on in your life, the Regulus can keep up - especially if you like playing football in the kitchen.
This post was sponsored by GovX.