We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
We’ve scoured the depths of the internet to bring you the top military discounts through the end of 2020. From free meals, discounts on services, to groceries and travel savings, here is our list of the most popular ways to take advantage of your time in service.
So, get out your military t-shirt, change your profile picture to your coolest deployment shot, and get ready to ask, “do you guys have a military discount?”
1. T-Mobile puts military families first, with up to 50% off family lines year-round for active-duty military, veterans, and their families, plus ongoing community support by partnering with organizations that serve the military and veteran communities both locally and overseas. And, military and veteran business owners save 50% on employee lines up to 6 lines. Learn more about T-Mobile’s benefits and support for those who serve our country at www.T-Mobile.com/Military.
2. Military members get 20 percent off Pandora Premium, which comes down to $7.99 a month for unlimited ad-free music and podcasts as well as offline listening.
3. Every day, Jiffy Lube offers veterans and service members 25 percent off their services (with a few exclusions) with a military ID. They have over 500 locations nationwide.
4. Veterans and active military members can get a free haircut or haircut voucher to use between November 11 and December 11 at any Great Clips. There’s also an option to purchase a free haircut voucher to give to a veteran.
5. Current and former military members and cadets can get steep discounts on top brands of outdoor gear, clothing, footwear, and gifts through online retailer GovX.
6. Year-round, home improvement superstore Lowe’s offers 10 percent off in-store and online purchases with a military or veteran ID card.
7. Wyndham Hotels, which has locations across North America, offers a generous military program, which includes discounts, extra points, and upgrades when you book at their hotels.
8. USAA has an exclusive Member Shop program where you can earn discounts and rack up points with their 900+ participating brands, which include Sephora, Apple, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Goodyear Tires, and Lululemon.
9. Red Robin is offering a free Tavern Double Burger and Steak Fries to any military members enrolled in their rewards program from November 12-30. They have a takeout option if you don’t want to eat in the restaurant.
10. 7-Eleven has an exclusive rewards program for the military, which includes major bonus points with your purchases and a free coffee or Big Gulp every Veterans Day. You can sign up online and redeem rewards through their app.
11. Every year, Starbucks offers military and veterans a free tall coffee on Veterans Day with a military ID. They’ve also made a commitment to hiring 5,000 vets and spouses annually, having hired more than 25,000 already.
12. New Costco military members receive $30 in shopping credit when signing up for a new account with automatic enrollment. Sign up can be done online and all you need is your military or veteran ID card.
13. Oceanside on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, Hale Koa, a luxury military-only resort, offers discounted rooms and amenities to active duty and veterans alike. The stunning property in the heart of Waikiki is the perfect place for a tropical vacation (post-Covid, that is), with rooms starting at only $139 per night.