These Could Be The Only Shooting Gloves You’ll Need
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. If you purchase...
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Task & Purpose may get a small share of the sale.
The gear: WARTORN Gloves by Viktos
The need: There are a lot of shooting gloves on the market these days. Some are pretty crude with respect to dexterity and are best used with crew served weapons. Others allow enough tactile feel to shoot pistols. The War Torn Gloves by Viktos fall in the latter category. Lots of built-in features at a fair price point.
- The thumb valleys are reinforced with Combative Leather™ to defeat the aggressive checkering of modern polymer handguns.
- Reinforced fourchettes on the trigger and middle finger prevent premature gusset failure.
- Silicone printing on all fingers provides increased grip on slides, while the trigger finger and thumb are touchscreen compatible.
- A full sized polymer knuckle provides backhand coverage while segmented finger knuckles allow for increased flexibility.
The cost: $35
See more gear recs from Kit Badger:
- The Company Behind Your Favorite Firearm Accessories Make A Pretty Slick Wallet, Too
- This Is One Of The Best Everyday Carry Pocket Knives Available, And Not Because It’s Sexy