The military moves tons of huge equipment across the country every day. But have you ever seen a tank on the highway? I don’t think so.
So how do the armed forces get stuff from place to place? The answer is simple: they move by train! We sat down with Josh Biggers, an 88U Railway Operations Specialist, to learn all about this cool unique Army job that you probably didn’t know existed.
The latest on Task & Purpose
- The Army chose Sig Sauer for its next-generation rifle and not everyone is happy about it
- Special Operations Command finally found its next-generation personal defense weapon
- An Army vet bodybuilder scammed the VA out of $245,000 while claiming he couldn’t even lift, bro
- How nearly 900 soldiers from Maine earned — and lost — the Medal of Honor
- A-10 pilot explains how the Air Force can outfit the beloved ‘Warthog’ to take on China