We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs.
If you’ve read our guide to binge-watching movies on deployment and still want more, allow me to refer you to one of the greatest movie franchises of all time: James Bond. The suave British spy has appeared in 24 movies since “Dr. No” was released in 1962, and you can buy every single one for $59.99. That’s cheaper than renting them individually, folks. Better yet, we found a smoking hot deal on a 55-inch TV so you can enjoy 007’s exploits in lifelike detail. Get the popcorn ready!
Check out more great Amazon Prime Day deals handpicked by The Gear Locker team here.
This cutting-edge TV converts everything you see into 4K. Its screen reduces glare and increases detail. The speakers adjust to the on-screen action to deliver sound in a way that puts you in the middle of the action. Best of all, you won’t pay $1,697.99; you’ll only pay $997.99 on Prime Day.
Now you can get movie theater popcorn every time you start one of your new James Bond movies, thanks to this little guy. Pop plain kernels for a healthier snack, or add butter and seasoning for flavor once it’s done. Right now you can save 44 percent and pay just $16.79 while the Prime Day deals last.
Amazon Prime Day deals from The Gear Locker
- The best EDC knife deals
- The best movies for deployment
- The best camping gear deals
- The best fitness and exercise equipment deals
- The best Garmin watch deals
- The best Citizen watch deals
- The best military watch deals
- The best Swiss Tissot watch deals
- The best Oakley and Ray-Ban sunglasses deals
- The best CRKT knife deals
- The best Cold Steel knife deals
- The best Streamlight flashlight deals
- The best Coast flashlight deals
- The best Marmot outdoor gear deals
- The best Under Armour gear deals
- The best LifeStraw water filtration system deals
- The best binocular deals
- The best Zippo lighter deals